You were in college working part time waiting tables
你在大學時期半工半讀
Left a small town never looked back
毅然決然離開老家
I was a flight risk with a fear of falling
我忐忑的心不知所措
Wondering why we bother with love if it never lasts
心想若不能長久 又何必相愛
I say can you believe it?
我說 “你能相信嗎”
As we’re lying on the couch
我們相偎在沙發
The moment I could see it
那一刻 我看見了
Yes, yes I can see it now.
我看見未來

Do you remember we were sitting there by the water?
你記得我們並肩坐在海邊嗎?
You put your arm around me for the first time
你張開雙臂第一次把我抱住
You made a rebel of a careless man’s careful daughter
你讓一個破碎家庭的女兒 有了轉變
You are the best thing that’s ever been mine
你是這個世界上 我的最愛

Flash forward and we’re taking on the world together
時間快轉 我們開始一起生活
And there’s a drawer of my things at your place
你家的抽屜有我的東西
You learn my secrets and you figure out why I’m guarded
你知道我的秘密 看穿我的武裝
You say we’ll never make my parents’ mistakes
你說上一代的錯 我們絕不再犯
But we got bills to pay, we got nothing figured out
但我們面對帳單 不知如何是好
When it was hard to take
當一切無法承受時
Yes, yes, this is what I thought aboutYes Yes
我不禁回想起

04.jpg

10.jpg

BackTray4.jpg

 

台版封面

09.jpg

NEW_mine.jpg

05.jpg

08.jpg

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    小雯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()